Terms and conditions
These terms and conditions outline the rules and regulations for the use of Texta LTD's Website, located at Texta.ai.
By accessing this website we assume you accept these terms and conditions. Do not continue to use Texta.ai if you do not agree to take all of the terms and conditions stated on this page.
The following terminology applies to these Terms and Conditions, Privacy Statement and Disclaimer Notice and all Agreements: “Client”, “You” and “Your” refers to you, the person log on this website and compliant to the Company's terms and conditions. “The Company”, “Ourselves”, “We”, “Our” and “Us”, refers to our Company. “Party”, “Parties”, or “Us”, refers to both the Client and ourselves. All terms refer to the offer, acceptance and consideration of payment necessary to undertake the process of our assistance to the Client in the most appropriate manner for the express purpose of meeting the Client's needs in respect of provision of the Company's stated services, in accordance with and subject to, prevailing law of Netherlands. Any use of the above terminology or other words in the singular, plural, capitalization and/or he/she or they, are taken as interchangeable and therefore as referring to same.
Unless otherwise stated, Texta LTD and/or its licensors own the intellectual property rights for all material on Texta.ai. All intellectual property rights are reserved. You may access this from Texta.ai for your own personal use subjected to restrictions set in these terms and conditions. You must not:
● Republish material from Texta.ai
● Sell, rent or sub-license material from Texta.ai
● Reproduce, duplicate or copy material from Texta.ai
● Redistribute content from Texta.ai
This Agreement shall begin on the date hereof.
Parts of this website offer an opportunity for users to post and exchange opinions and information in certain areas of the website. Texta LTD does not filter, edit, publish or review Comments prior to their presence on the website. Comments do not reflect the views and opinions of Texta LTD,its agents and/or affiliates. Comments reflect the views and opinions of the person who post their views and opinions. To the extent permitted by applicable laws, Texta LTD shall not be liable for the Comments or for any liability, damages or expenses caused and/or suffered as a result of any use of and/or posting of and/or appearance of the Comments on this website.
Texta LTD reserves the right to monitor all Comments and to remove any Comments which can be considered inappropriate, offensive or causes breach of these Terms and Conditions.
You warrant and represent that:
● You are entitled to post the Comments on our website and have all necessary licenses and consents to do so;
● The Comments do not invade any intellectual property right, including without limitation copyright, patent or trademark of any third party;
● The Comments do not contain any defamatory, libelous, offensive, indecent or otherwise unlawful material which is an invasion of privacy
● The Comments will not be used to solicit or promote business or custom or present commercial activities or unlawful activity.
You hereby grant Texta LTD a non-exclusive license to use, reproduce, edit and authorize others to use, reproduce and edit any of your Comments in any and all forms, formats or media.
Hyperlinking to our Content
The following organizations may link to our Website without prior written approval:
● Government agencies;
● Search engines;
● News organizations;
● Online directory distributors may link to our Website in the same manner as they hyperlink to the Websites of other listed businesses; and
● System wide Accredited Businesses except soliciting non-profit organizations, charity shopping malls, and charity fundraising groups which may not hyperlink to our Web site.
These organizations may link to our home page, to publications or to other Website information so long as the link: (a) is not in any way deceptive; (b) does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement or approval of the linking party and its products and/or services; and (c) fits within the context of the linking party's site.
We may consider and approve other link requests from the following types of organizations:
● commonly-known consumer and/or business information sources;
● dot.com community sites;
● associations or other groups representing charities;
● online directory distributors;
● internet portals;
● accounting, law and consulting firms; and
● educational institutions and trade associations.
We will approve link requests from these organizations if we decide that: (a) the link would not make us look unfavorably to ourselves or to our accredited businesses; (b) the organization does not have any negative records with us; (c) the benefit to us from the visibility of the hyperlink compensates the absence of Texta LTD; and (d) the link is in the context of general resource information.
These organizations may link to our home page so long as the link: (a) is not in any way deceptive; (b) does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement or approval of the linking party and its products or services; and (c) fits within the context of the linking party's site.
If you are one of the organizations listed in paragraph 2 above and are interested in linking to our website, you must inform us by sending an e-mail to Texta LTD. Please include your name, your organization name, contact information as well as the URL of your site, a list of any URLs from which you intend to link to our Website, and a list of the URLs on our site to which you would like to link. Wait 2-3 weeks for a response.
Approved organizations may hyperlink to our Website as follows:
● By use of our corporate name; or
● By use of the uniform resource locator being linked to; or
● By use of any other description of our Website being linked to that makes sense within the context and format of content on the linking party's site.
No use of Texta LTD's logo or other artwork will be allowed for linking absent a trademark license agreement.
Without prior approval and written permission, you may not create frames around our Webpages that alter in any way the visual presentation or appearance of our Website.
We shall not be hold responsible for any content that appears on your Website. You agree to protect and defend us against all claims that is rising on your Website. No link(s) should appear on any Website that may be interpreted as libelous, obscene or criminal, or which infringes, otherwise violates, or advocates the infringement or other violation of, any third party rights.
Reservation of Rights
We reserve the right to request that you remove all links or any particular link to our Website. You approve to immediately remove all links to our Website upon request. We also reserve the right to amen these terms and conditions and it's linking policy at any time. By continuously linking to our Website, you agree to be bound to and follow these linking terms and conditions.
Removal of links from our website
If you find any link on our Website that is offensive for any reason, you are free to contact and inform us any moment. We will consider requests to remove links but we are not obligated to or so or to respond to you directly. We do not ensure that the information on this website is correct, we do not warrant its completeness or accuracy; nor do we promise to ensure that the website remains available or that the material on the website is kept up to date.
By accessing this website we assume you certify that you accept and will comply with following ads policies:
Be informed that generating content in violation of these ad policies or that is not advertising content is grounds for removal from website.
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, we exclude all representations, warranties and conditions relating to our website and the use of this website. Nothing in this disclaimer will:
● limit or exclude our or your liability for death or personal injury;
● limit or exclude our or your liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation;
● limit any of our or your liabilities in any way that is not permitted under applicable law; or
● exclude any of our or your liabilities that may not be excluded under applicable law.
The limitations and prohibitions of liability set in this Section and elsewhere in this disclaimer: (a) are subject to the preceding paragraph; and (b) govern all liabilities arising under the disclaimer, including liabilities arising in contract, in tort and for breach of statutory duty. As long as the website and the information and services on the website are provided free of charge, we will not be liable for any loss or damage of any nature.
Fair usage policy
Texta.ai has a fair usage policy that applies to all users of our services. Our service is intended to be used in a reasonable and responsible manner. Unreasonably high usage can affect the wait times for all other users and can cause our servers to become overloaded.We reserve the right to limit the number of requests and/or the rate of requests which an individual user or account can make when using our services. We also reserve the right to limit or terminate an account or user's access to our services if we believe that the user is abusing our services or using them in an unreasonable or irresponsible manner.We also reserve the right to disable or limit access to certain features either temporarily or permanently if we believe that they are being misused or abused in any way.If you have any questions or concerns about our fair usage policy, please contact us at [email protected]
Thank you for choosing our service. We hope that our service helps you solve your daily tasks related to writing texts.
TextaAI strictly discourages the use of its platform for any of the following objectives. These are illustrative but not exhaustive instances; TextaAI maintains the right to cancel accounts at its sole discretion for damages that are not specified.
Prohibited Use Cases
Disseminating incorrect, erroneous, or misleading information, or manipulating public opinion
It is unlawful to create content or send messages that would threaten, harass or intimidate anyone. Users who break these rules will be blocked or banned.
Actions that would discriminate against someone because of their age, race, religion, color, ethnicity, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, military status or any other protected classes.
Encouragement of self-harm
Producing content that would encourage or incite self-harm.
Creating and distributing unsolicited messages, content, or information to huge groups of individuals.
Creating content that would engage in fraudulent activities or deceive others.
Using our services for gambling-related objectives, such as advertising or promoting it.
Representing raw generations as coming from humans, using supervised generations with false identities, or a single person using generations with many identities that appear to be independent.
Creating content related to any criminal industry, including but not limited to prostitution, illegal substances, child pornography, and so on.
Sexually explicit material, pornography, gore, or miscellaneous shock content.
Expertise Proof Is Required
For the following domains, you must provide proof of knowledge, which we will consider on a case-by-case basis.
Prescribing medical advice, or giving a medical diagnosis.
Investment and Financial Advice
Producing content relating to financial or investment advice or recommendations to buy financial products.
Violations of these rules may result in permanent bans from TextaAI, interim suspensions, or written warnings. A ban or suspension may be imposed if repeated warnings are issued.
We do, however, reserve the right to suspend your account without notice.
If you have any questions about this Content Policy, You can contact us by email: [email protected]
Lifetime Plan Terms and Conditions
1. Provision of service. Texta LTD agrees to provide the Service in accordance with the terms in this Agreement beginning on the later of the date that the Customer places an order for the Service or the date payment is received by Texta LTD. Customer acknowledges that the Internet is not owned nor controlled by any one entity and that Texta LTD cannot guarantee that any User will be able to access Texta LTD’s Service at any given time. Texta LTD represents that it shall make every good faith effort to ensure that its services are available as widely as possible and with as little interruption as possible.
2. Lifetime basis. Unless terminated as provided for under the terms of this Agreement, Texta LTD agrees to provide the Customer with the Service on a “lifetime” basis. Lifetime shall be defined as for as long as Texta LTD continues to provide any content generation package as a commercial service or in any event a minimum of 2 years from date of Customer sign up. Lifetime content generation package packages are per named Customer and are absolutely not transferable to any other entity, for any reason, in any way or under any circumstances whatsoever.
3. Feature set. Texta LTD will make every effort to preserve the current feature set for the life of this Lifetime Service. However, features may change at Texta LTD's sole discretion in order to move to later supported versions of components, address security issues, or for any reason (or no reason at all) Texta LTD deems appropriate.
4. Download of software and copyright. Title, ownership, rights, and intellectual property rights in and to the Texta Text Generation components of the Service and all related documentation shall remain with Texta LTD. Such software and components are protected by the copyright laws of the United Kingdom and international copyright treaties. For the purposes of this license "intellectual property rights” means any and all patents, copyright, registered or unregistered design rights, trademarks, trade names, know-how, database rights or other intellectual property rights. Customer will not attempt to break into, download, copy or otherwise replicate any of the Texta Text Generation components of the Service on their local machine (beyond the unmodified use of any desktop software provided by Texta LTD) until such time as Texta LTD makes such components generally available and then under such terms as specified by Texta LTD at that time. The Customer is expressly forbidden from attempting to download the Texta main Text Generation and associated components. Violation of this clause is cause for termination of the Customer’s Service without refund at the sole discretion of Texta LTD, as well as for legal action to prevent Customer’s use or redistribution of the Texta Text Generation technology or components, all costs of such legal action to be paid by the Customer in full.
5. Communication. Texta LTD has the right to email you periodically with certain information about the service, your account, marketing materials, and surveys. You may not opt out of receipt of account related communication.
6. Data collection. Texta LTD may collect performance metrics, statistics and utilize other novel and sophisticated methods of assessing the performance of the Service. Such data collection will be used for the sole purpose of improving the provision of the Service to all Customers and for no other purpose. Texta LTD will not share such personal information with any 3rd party.
7. Only one Service. Only one Texta Hosting Lifetime Service may be purchased per Customer. The Customer may not under any circumstances purchase additional Lifetime accounts for any reason. Purchase of such additional Service is grounds for termination of the Service and no refund will be given.
8. Not for resale. The Customer may not resell the Service to any 3rd party under any circumstances. The Customer may contact Texta LTD if they wish to connect to Custom API plan for reselling purposes, however Texta LTD has the right to refuse. The Customer may contact Texta LTD if they wish to determine if their intended use is permitted, otherwise Texta LTD may determine if Customer’s use contravenes this policy at its sole discretion.
9. Additional services. Texta LTD will make available additional Services from time to time at its sole discretion. Such Services may be purchased by paying an additional fee. Where such Service is purchased by Customer such fee will be paid on time on a monthly basis. Texta LTD may at its sole discretion suspend or terminate this Agreement should any fee remain outstanding 14 days after a reminder notice has been issued.
10. Resource use. Texta LTD will give 1000 credits every month to the Customer for long text generation without limiting the time of use. If Customer will not use up 1000 credits, they will not be accumulated, having a maximum of 1000 credits each month for long text generation. Customer will have unlimited credits for short text generation tools at the time of Lifetime plan purchase. Texta LTD will make every effort to resolve the errors in Services as soon as reported by Customer. If Customer processes are adversely affecting text generation performance disproportionately Texta LTD reserves the right to negotiate additional charges with the Customer and/ or discontinue the offending processes at its sole discretion. Should Customer continue to adversely affect performance of its shared service and Texta LTD are unable to resolve this matter with Customer, Texta LTD may suspend or terminate Customer’s account at its sole discretion.
11. Termination under this agreement. Texta LTD will not refund any money to Customer in relation to any portion of the Service, including any portion of the “lifetime” fee if it has to terminate for reasons given in any of the causes listed under this Agreement.
12. Lawful purpose. Customer may not use the Service for any unlawful purpose. Transmission of any material in violation of any international law anywhere in the USA or EU is grounds for Texta LTD to terminate the Service without refund. Any violation of the Acceptable Use Policy is grounds for termination of the Service by Texta LTD without refund.
13. Indemnification. Customer agrees that it shall defend, indemnify, save and hold Texta LTD harmless from any and all demands, claims, liabilities, losses, costs, including legal fees asserted against Texta LTD, its employees, agents, customers, officers and subcontractors that may arise or result from any Service performed or provided or agreed tobe performed or produced or sold by Customer, its agents, employees or assigns. Customer agrees to defend, indemnify and hold harmless Texta LTD against any and all Liabilities arising out of any injury to person or property caused by any products sold or otherwise distributed in connection with the Service, any material supplied by the Customer infringing or allegedly infringing on the proprietary rights of a third party, copyright infringement or the provision of any defective product which Customer sold or provided using the Service.15. DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTY A) THE SERVICE IS PROVIDED AS IS WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND. TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, Texta LTD FURTHER DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND NONINFRINGEMENT OF ANY THIRD PARTY INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS. UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES, SHALL Texta LTD BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES THAT RESULT FROM THE USE OF OR INABILITY TO USE THE SERVICE; OR THAT RESULTS FROM MISTAKES, OMISSIONS, INTERRUPTIONS, DELETION OF FILES, ERRORS, DEFECTS, DELAYS IN OPERATION, OR TRANSMISSION OR ANY FAILURE OF PERFORMANCE, WHETHER OR NOT LIMITED TO ACTS OF GOD, COMMUNICATION FAILURE, THEFT, DESTRUCTION OR UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO Texta LTD’S RECORDS, PROGRAMS OR THE SERVICES.B) THE ENTIRE RISK ARISING OUT OF THE USE OR PERFORMANCE OR NON PERFORMANCE OR INTERRUPTION TO USE OF THE SERVICE REMAINS WITH YOU. TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, IN NO EVENT SHALL Texta LTD BE LIABLE FOR ANY CONSEQUENTIAL, INCIDENTAL, DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, PUNITIVE, OR OTHER DAMAGES WHATSOEVER (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF BUSINESS PROFITS, BUSINESS INTERRUPTION, LOSS OF BUSINESS INFORMATION, OR OTHER PECUNIARY LOSS) ARISING OUT OF THIS AGREEMENT OR THE USE OF OR INABILITY TO USE THE PRODUCT, EVEN IF Texta LTD HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES;C) NOTWITHSTANDING THE ABOVE THE TOTAL LIABILITY WHICH LIVCODE LTD OWES TO YOU IN RESPECT OF BREACH OF CONTRACT, NEGLIGENCE OR OTHERWISE SHALL, OTHER THAN IN CIRCUMSTANCES IN WHICH SUCH ACTS RESULT IN DEATH OR PERSONAL INJURY IN WHICH CASE LIABILITY SHALL BE UNLIMITED, BE LIMITED TO THE SUM OF £350 IN RESPECT OF ANY ONE CLAIM OR AGGREGATE OF CLAIMS ARISING IN ANY TWELVE MONTH PERIOD;
Notices. All notices under this Agreement shall be sufficiently given if in writing and delivered personally or sent by fax, email, overnight courier, or registered mail to the address of the Customer listed in Texta LTD’s records or to Texta LTD at its address as published on its website. Such notices shall be deemed to have been given on the date delivered. Customer is responsible for ensuring that Texta LTD has up to date contact details at all time and can receive incoming email from Texta LTD. Any notice properly delivered to contact details held on file will be deemed to be given.
15. Waiver. The failure of either party at any time to require performance by the other party of any provisions of this agreement shall in no way affect their right to require performance at any time thereafter, nor shall the waiver of either party of the breach of any provision of this agreement be taken or held to be a waiver of any succeeding breach of such provision or as waiver of the provision itself.
16. Modification. No modification or waiver of this agreement shall bind either party unless it is in writing and is signed and accepted by an authorized representative of each party.
17. Relationship. The relationship of parties is that of independent contractors.
18. Headings. The article headings in this agreement are for reference only and shall have no meaning in interpreting this agreement.
19. Severability. Should any portion of this agreement be found to be unenforceable this portion of the agreement will be modified to the minimum extent necessary to comply with applicable law and the remainder of the agreement will remain in full effect.
20. Governing Law. This agreement and any dispute arising from its performance or non performance shall be governed by the laws of the United Kingdom. Customer hereby irrevocably submits to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of the UK. Customer hereby irrevocably waives and agrees not to assert by way of motion, as a defense or otherwise in any way, in any such suit action or claim, that it is not personally subject to the jurisdiction of the British Courts, that the suit, claim, action or proceeding is brought in an inconvenient forum, that the venue is improper or that this agreement may not be enforced in such venue. A judgment obtained in any such action, suit or proceeding shall be conclusive and may be enforced in other jurisdictions in any manner as provided by applicable law.
21. Entire agreement. This License constitutes the entire agreement between Texta LTD and Customer with respect to the subject matter hereof and with the exception of any fraudulent or negligent misrepresentations supersedes all prior oral or written understandings, communications or agreements not specifically incorporated herein. The only exception to this is any explicit terms you may have agreed to before signing up to the Service on our web site, or any other supplementary terms made clear by us prior to your agreeing to this agreement. Any such terms will form part of this agreement.